Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com> on 2013/01/31 15:54:05 UTC

[DISCUSS] Two Jira issues for Exceptions

Hi,

We have implemented two proposals from [1] by CXF migration.
I am going to create Jira  issues for rest two:

1)      Mapping to SyncopeClientCompositeException on client side

2)      Mapping low level exceptions in core

and schedule them to 1.3.0?

Any objections?

Regards,
Andrei.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Remote+Exceptions

RE: [DISCUSS] Two Jira issues for Exceptions

Posted by Jan Bernhardt <jb...@talend.com>.

+1

> Fine.
>
> > and schedule them to 1.3.0?
>
> Why not 1.2.0?

+1 for 1.2.0

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 31/01/2013 15:54, Andrei Shakirin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have implemented two proposals from [1] by CXF migration.
> I am going to create Jira  issues for rest two:
>
> 1)      Mapping to SyncopeClientCompositeException on client side
>
> 2)      Mapping low level exceptions in core

Fine.

> and schedule them to 1.3.0?

Why not 1.2.0?

Regards.