Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Zike Yang <zi...@apache.org> on 2023/03/01 12:25:12 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Pulsar Go Client 0.10.0

Hi everyone,

I would like to propose releasing the Pulsar Go Client 0.10.0.

It has been several months since the last release. And there are
several new features and bug fixes in the master branch[0]. It’s time
to release a new version.

Please let me know if you have any PRs that need to be included in 0.10.0

[0] https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-go/compare/v0.9.0...master

BR,
Zike Yang

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Pulsar Go Client 0.10.0

Posted by Zike Yang <zi...@apache.org>.
Here is an update for the go client release:

I will include this PR in the release:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-go/pull/994. It's a fix for a
regression bug.
And will also include this in-progress feature:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-client-go/issues/927

BR,
Zike Yang

Posted by Zike Yang <zi...@apache.org>.