Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2016/03/18 18:03:44 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Aries Blueprint CM 1.0.8

I've staged a release of Blueprint CM  at
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1062

I forgot to release it with the other bundles and is required to fix
  [ARIES-1290][ARIES-1503] Better handling of XSD imports between namespace
handlers (e.g. cm->ext)

Please review and vote !

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aries Blueprint CM 1.0.8

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
+1

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Email: gnodet@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aries Blueprint CM 1.0.8

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aries Blueprint CM 1.0.8

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Aries Blueprint CM 1.0.8

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

David

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.