Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/01 17:53:20 UTC

Apache Development Snapshot Repository does not work

Hi
   I have  got the latest source from Git.
  when I perform mvn install -DskipTests.
it was stuck when it needed to download some dependences from
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots.

 does it need to set the Maven proxy setttings .I have setup that acordding
to the maven guide,it does not work.Maybe the proxy site was change.
could anybody give me available proxy settings.

regards.
YouPeng Yang

Re: Apache Development Snapshot Repository does not work

Posted by YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com>.
Hi
    It really can not downloading dependenes from the https:// URLs.Maybe
it need to setup available Proxy settings.Yet I can
not got the right Proxy URL .so I change to  setup mirror settings in
maven conf/settings.xml :
   <mirror>
           <id>ibiblio.org</id>
           <name>ibiblio Mirror of http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/</name>
           <url>http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2</url>
           <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
           <!-- United States, North Carolina -->
     </mirror>
     <mirror>
         <id>jboss-public-repository-group</id>
         <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
         <name>JBoss Public Repository Group</name>
         <url>http://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public</url>

     </mirror>

    then everything goes well. then do what  following the
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipseEnvironment  URL.
     if somebody also wants to checkout the hadoop project source and do
want to working with Hadoop under Eclipse.please setup that
or  contact with me,pleasure to be helpful.

Regards
YouPeng Yang

Posted by YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com>.
Hi harsh.

Posted by YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com>.
Hi harsh.

Posted by YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com>.
Hi harsh.

Posted by YouPeng Yang <yy...@gmail.com>.
Hi harsh.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Apache Development Snapshot Repository does not work

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Apache Development Snapshot Repository does not work

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Where did you checkout the code from ?

You can get latest update in this JIRA:

HBASE-7290 Online snapshots

Cheers

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: Apache Development Snapshot Repository does not work

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--