Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by YunKun Huang <hy...@apache.org> on 2019/04/05 06:30:45 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Provide official docker image for dubbo-admin

I would like to work on this stuff and I already did some research at https://issues.apache.org/

Looks like there are two way to do this.
 1. ask push permission and push image to dockerhub
 2. ask infra team to add auto build rule to create image in dockerhub

But as first step, we need a dubbo repo in dockerhub. I already raised a ticket for infra team to request dubbo dockerhub repo. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18167

After I figure out whole process to do this, I will summary a document in blog or wiki.

Regards,
Yunkun Huang

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Nice to hear that!