Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by ch huang <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/26 05:29:40 UTC

about format name node in HA envionment

hi ,all:
i use  Quorum-based Storage for name node HA,my question is i need format
both 2 name node ? or just format one name node ?

Re: about format name node in HA envionment

Posted by Bing Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.
format one namenode,and launch another namenode using: bin/hdfs namenode
-bootstrapStandby

--
Bing Jiang
Tel:(86)134-2619-1361

Re: about format name node in HA envionment

Posted by Bing Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 闫昆 <ya...@gmail.com>.
format one and copy the another
you should see apache yarn