Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Marvin777 <xy...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/10 08:20:30 UTC

some questions about flink packaging

hi, all:

The flink-dist package downloaded from the flink community does not have
the dependencies of Jackson and protobuf, like figure 1.
But when I pull the code from github and compile and package it using the
mvn clean package command, flink-dist has dependencies on Jackson and
protobuf, like figure 2.

Am I forgetting something? Who knows why.

Thanks.

figure 1
[image: image.png]

figure 2
[image: image.png]

Re: some questions about flink packaging

Posted by Marvin777 <xy...@gmail.com>.
it works.

thanks very much.

Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it> 于2019年7月10日周三 下午5:04写道: