Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Suat Gonul <su...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/24 15:06:43 UTC

Welcome Ali Anil Sinaci as a new Stanbol committer and PPMC member

Hi everybody,

Based on the latest contributions of Anil, Stanbol PPMC has decided to
include him to the Stanbol team as a committer and a PPMC member. Join
me to welcome Anil.

Welcome to the team Anil!

Best,
Suat

Re: Welcome Ali Anil Sinaci as a new Stanbol committer and PPMC member

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Suat Gonul <su...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...Based on the latest contributions of Anil, Stanbol PPMC has decided to
> include him to the Stanbol team as a committer and a PPMC member. Join
> me to welcome Anil...

Welcome Anil, congrats and keep up the good work!
-Bertrand

Re: Welcome Ali Anil Sinaci as a new Stanbol committer and PPMC member

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hey - Welcome Anil!

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: Welcome Ali Anil Sinaci as a new Stanbol committer and PPMC member

Posted by Andrea Giovanni Nuzzolese <nu...@cs.unibo.it>.
Welcome Anil!

Posted by Enrico Daga <en...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Anil!

Enrico

--
Enrico Daga

--
http://www.enridaga.net
skype: enri-pan

Re: Welcome Ali Anil Sinaci as a new Stanbol committer and PPMC member

Posted by Ali Anil Sinaci <a....@gmail.com>.

Posted by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com>.
Happy to have you in !!

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Welcome onboard Anil!
Cheers,
Tommaso

Posted by Alessandro Adamou <ad...@cs.unibo.it>.
Welcone Anil!

Alessandro

--
M.Sc. Alessandro Adamou

Department of Computer Science
Mura Anteo Zamboni 7, 40127 Bologna - Italy

Semantic Technology Laboratory (STLab)
Institute for Cognitive Science and Technology (ISTC)
National Research Council (CNR)
Via Nomentana 56, 00161 Rome - Italy

"As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid, lying morality, and so I am beyond caring."
(Col. Walter E. Kurtz)

Not sent from my iSnobTechDevice