Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Cimballi <ci...@cimballi.net> on 2009/04/01 18:10:51 UTC

Re: About OFBiz and RMI

In fact I was wrong, you can use the default RMISocketFactory from the JDK
without changing the code, you just have to comment the properties in the
"ofbiz-trunk/framework/base/config/ofbiz-containers.xml" file :

    <!-- RMI Service Dispatcher -->
    <container name="rmi-dispatcher"
class="org.ofbiz.service.rmi.RmiServiceContainer">
        <property name="bound-name" value="RMIDispatcher"/>
        <property name="bound-host" value="127.0.0.1"/>
        <property name="bound-port" value="1099"/>
        <property name="delegator-name" value="default"/>
        <!--
        <property name="client-factory"
value="org.ofbiz.service.rmi.socket.ssl.SSLClientSocketFactory"/>
        <property name="server-factory"
value="org.ofbiz.service.rmi.socket.ssl.SSLServerSocketFactory"/>
        <property name="ssl-keystore"
value="framework/base/config/ofbizrmi.jks"/>
        <property name="ssl-keystore-type" value="JKS"/>
        <property name="ssl-keystore-pass" value="changeit"/>
        <property name="ssl-keystore-alias" value="rmissl"/>
        <property name="ssl-client-auth" value="false"/>
        -->
    </container>

Cimballi