Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Paul Green <ug...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/28 04:43:23 UTC

Error: sphincs256_with_SHA3_512

 Hi Developers,

while creating the necessary files to secure my NiFi cluster through
tls-toolkit (1.5.0) I got this error: *sphincs256_with_SHA3_512*
This occuers on all of my offline-server (openSuse, SLES, UBUNTU
16.04/18.04).
But on my internet server(UBUNTU 16.04) it works well.

Kindest regards
Paul

Re: Error: sphincs256_with_SHA3_512

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.
Paul,

Please reply with more context on what command you were using to generate these files, which files you were attempting to generate, and a more complete error log or stacktrace. The only reference to this algorithm I can find is in the BouncyCastle provider enumeration [1], but to my knowledge, it is not used in the process to generate the keystore or truststore files.

[1] https://github.com/bcgit/bc-java/blob/master/pkix/src/main/java/org/bouncycastle/operator/DefaultSignatureAlgorithmIdentifierFinder.java#L128 <https://github.com/bcgit/bc-java/blob/master/pkix/src/main/java/org/bouncycastle/operator/DefaultSignatureAlgorithmIdentifierFinder.java#L128>

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com