Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@planet.nl> on 2007/10/31 15:57:22 UTC

Jackrabbit security

Hi folks,

We are trying to secure our jackrabbit by providing different
usernames/passwords then system and anonymous.

As far as we understand, this is the Security configuration inside your
repository.xml config file. This config file is explained on the
jackrabbit homepage[1], but the security part is still a todo. Also, all
the examples on the web use the default:

    <Security appName="Jackrabbit">
        <AccessManager class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleAccessManager"></AccessManager>
        <LoginModule class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule">
            <param name="anonymousId" value="anonymous" />
        </LoginModule>
    </Security>

Is there somewhere some documentation how to use another LoginModule or AccessManager?

With regards,

Nick Stolwijk

[1] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/doc/config.html