Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jean-Marc Borer <jm...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/08 12:55:18 UTC

NB 10.0 freezing behind corporate proxy

Hello guys,

Because of an issue in Java 8 + Keyring, since NB 8.2, there are freezing
issues (deadlocks) when NB tries to use the system proxy behind a corporate
proxy which requires authentication.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-58

The issue was partly fixed by using two plugins:
https://bitbucket.org/phansson/netbeansnetworkauthenticator
https://bitbucket.org/phansson/netbeansproxy2

NB 10.0 still suffers from the freeze with JDK 8.

I think I remember having seen someone ask to reuse this very helpful code
in NB 10.0? Did this happen finally?

Cheers,

JMB

Re: NB 10.0 freezing behind corporate proxy

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
See: https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/2

Gj