Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Ittay Dror <it...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/20 15:04:34 UTC

'No Buildfile found ' instead of generating one

Hi,

I'm using the latest from the git repository.

When I run buildr on a directory with no buildfile (but there is a
pom.xml file), it aborts instead of suggesting to create one (as it used
to before).

Ittay

Ittay Dror <it...@gmail.com>

Re: 'No Buildfile found ' instead of generating one

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>.
On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 6:04 AM, Ittay Dror <it...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I'm using the latest from the git repository.
>

> When I run buildr on a directory with no buildfile (but there is a pom.xml
> file), it aborts instead of suggesting to create one (as it used to before).

Thanks, fixed in trunk/head now, and (mostly) tested to work.

I also added a --generate option, but I'm not convinced it's necessary
(it was fun trying out the new options handling code brought to us by
Rake 0.8.3), so unless someone proposes a use case, it will probably
disappear at some point.

Assaf