Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by ma...@ferndigital.com on 2016/02/05 17:32:23 UTC

Apache Nifi Research

Hi,

I have been researching applications of Apache Nifi as part of my Masters
Thesis.

I think Apache may find my research interesting and I would like to make
contact with a senior member of the team and discuss a couple of items.

Can you please provide contact details on who to reach out to ?

Best Regards,

Matt.

Re: Apache Nifi Research

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@apache.org>.
Hello Matt

I would be happy to talk with you about NiFi.

Will send you a direct note.

Thanks
Joe