Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by allanb <ju...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/02 16:01:49 UTC

bpel-pxe example

Hi all,

I'm trying to get the bpel-pxe example in servicemix-3.0-SNAPSHOT running,
but I'm getting errors:

WARN - MulticastDiscoveryAgent.start(206) | brokerName not set
WARN - DeliveryChannelImpl.createExchangeFactory(196) | Could not find
destination endpoint for myComponent
service({uri:fivesight.com/examples/AsyncProcessJBI}ProcessSVC) with
endpointName ProcessPORT

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this working? What is the
problem?
How is pxe-install.jar generated? I didn't find any targets for it in the
pxe build.xml.

Thanks,
Allan

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: bpel-pxe example

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
PXE integration is currently broken.
Take a look at http://www.nabble.com/PXE-BPEL-howto.-t1373631.html#a3686285.
Btw, the pxe installer version we have ships with a LGPL dependency
which is not allowed by the ASF. I will remove it from the
distribution until problems are solved.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet