Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/03 10:35:49 UTC

Re: PR review

https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/6771

Bouncing both users and dev to get some activity going. We are waiting for
a while to get this KIP pr merged.

Could someone please review?

Thanks,

Re: PR review

Posted by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hello Colin,

I appreciate the time for reviewing this PR. I have now incorporated your
(and Matthias's) comments and the PR has been resubmitted. Please let me
know if there is more that we need to change.

Thanks again,

Re: PR review

Posted by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hello Colin,