Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com> on 2012/09/11 19:45:19 UTC

Strata/Hadoop World HBase Meetup on October 25th

Hi,

I don't think this was mentioned on the ML yet, but for those coming to Strata in New York next month, there is a Strata/Hadoop World HBase Meetup on October 25th, organized by Jon Hsieh & friends and hosted by AppNexus:

http://www.meetup.com/HBase-NYC/events/81728932/

See you in NYC!

Otis
----
Performance Monitoring for Solr / ElasticSearch / HBase - http://sematext.com/spm

Re: Strata/Hadoop World HBase Meetup on October 25th

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.
We are looking for one more potential talk so please email otis and I (
jon@cloudera.com) directly with any proposals.

Thanks!
Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera

Re: Strata/Hadoop World HBase Meetup on October 25th

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.