Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Adam A R <am...@infosys.com> on 2004/02/06 07:31:10 UTC

Newbie Startup Hiccup

Hi All,

I tried to build TDK-2.2, to no avail. I have spent two precious days on
it. Basically I don't have a database to be used.
The ordeal has left me with no inclination to build TDK!

I have downloaded turbine-2.3.jar if someone knows how to build
application on top of it or knows the place where instructions to the
end are please point me to the resource.

Thanks in advance.
Adam

RE: Newbie Startup Hiccup

Posted by David Demner <tu...@demner.com>.
Hi Adam,

You can use the tdk-2.3 that Jeff Painter kindly created, which you can
download from  <http://kiasoft.com/~painter/tdk-2.3_20031210.tar.gz>
http://kiasoft.com/~painter/tdk-2.3_20031210.tar.gz

The only caution is you need to have the database created beforehand (just
the db, not the tables) for the build scripts to work.

Good luck,

David