Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2005/01/28 10:49:14 UTC

[ANN] lots.ch, conference about open source in Bern, Switzerland, February 17-19th

Hi Cocooners,

Please excuse the noise, but I think this conference could be of
interest to you guys, and it's cheap!
(disclaimer: I'm on the organizing team).

Among what might be of particular interest to the Cocoon community:
we're going to have Stefano Mazzocchi for Friday's keynote (with a
mysterious and catchy title...), workshops on Lenya and Apache 2,
speeches on Jackrabbit, Cocoon (another disclaimer: by yours truly),
Popoon (that one in German), extending Apache 2 and a lot of other
exciting stuff.

Thursday is for workshops, Friday is the professional conference and
Saturday is "Community Day", including a Linux installfest, TuxRacer
championships, etoy.com fun, etc.

More info on the english website is at
http://www.lots.ch/2005/index_en.html - you can pre-register there and
get a discount until January 31st (which is Real Soon Now so hurry up
;-)

Direct links to the program:
   [1] Worskhop Day: http://www.lots.ch/2005/WorkshopDay.html (there's
only one in english though)

   [2] Professional Day conference:
http://www.lots.ch/2005/ProfessionalDay.html (english talks in beige)

   We're still finalizing the Community Day program, it will be online
soon.

Thanks for listening, and hope to see some of you there!
-Bertrand