Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by UHK <da...@uhk.cz> on 2004/07/27 11:14:46 UTC

Re: how to postinitialize...even with getCollectionByQuery

> The solution was to replace
> org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCacheDefaultImpl
> with
> org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.ObjectCacheEmptyImpl, so now it goes OK:

Ugh.
The seeming of connection between the objectcache and the order of
initialization steps was only a result of a bug in my testcase, so the
problem is still open:

How to postinitialize objects after being completely materialized even
with getCollectionByQuery?

Are there any possibilities, please?

Btw I have no proxies set, that may cause the behavior..

Thanks once more
David