Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Vishnu Prakash <vi...@42gears.com> on 2015/04/29 15:03:28 UTC

Help for Crosswalk Chromium webview consumption.

Hi Bnaya, Alexander

I hope everything is awesome at your end and really appreciate your quick help. I explored today about  Cordova plugin and was able to build a sample HelloWorld program and launch on my device.

This is great and has given me confidence. I was exploring how I can use the same plugin to my existing apps in Eclipse.

Can you please guide me how to use the Cordova WebView plugin to an already existing solution to simply consume the WebView plugin.

Really appreciate your help.

Warm Regards,

Vishnu

From: vishnu.prakash@42gears.com <ma...@42gears.com>
To: crosswalk-help@ml01.01.org <ma...@ml01.01.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 09:33:47 +0530

Resending post subscription. Looking forward for all your support.

Vishnu

Posted by Andrew M Trice <am...@us.ibm.com>.
Sorry all, wrong thread.  ignore me.. :)

Andrew Trice
IBM MobileFirst Developer Advocate

email: amtrice@us.ibm.com
mobile: 571-334-9986
twitter: @andytrice
blog: http://tricedesigns.com

From:	"Vishnu Prakash" <vi...@42gears.com>
To:	"'Bnaya Peretz'" <me...@bnaya.net>
Cc:	"'Alexander Biemann'" <ab...@hotmail.com>,
            <cr...@ml01.01.org>, <de...@cordova.apache.org>
Date:	04/30/2015 10:49 AM
Subject:	RE: Help for Crosswalk Chromium webview consumption.

Dear Bnaya,Alexander

Greetings!!!!

I am building a web view for my native app. As suggested by you, I will
like to stick with the xwalk and not to the Cordova.

Today I am able to create a sample application where using
xwalk-core-lib ,I am able to launch a sample website. That was the
objective. Now onwards, I will be using my proof of concept in my project.

Really appreciate all your support. Looking forward to work together with
you.

Warm Regards,

Vishnu

Are you building web based app or the webview is just a part from a native
app?

If your app is web based one i would suggest to stick with cordova project.

if you want to import crosswalk to your own eclipse project i have never
done it myself but you can follow
http://stackoverflow.com/a/23949505/711152

From: vishnu.prakash@42gears.com <ma...@42gears.com>
To: crosswalk-help@ml01.01.org <ma...@ml01.01.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 09:33:47 +0530
consumption.

Posted by Andrew M Trice <am...@us.ibm.com>.
Quick update here... Crosswalk is now officially supported as part of
Cordova 4.0:
https://cordova.apache.org/announcements/2015/04/15/cordova-android-4.0.0.html

This is made available via that cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview plugin:
https://github.com/crosswalk-project/cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview

Thanks,
Andy

From:	"Vishnu Prakash" <vi...@42gears.com>