Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ja...@accenture.com on 2015/11/20 11:41:29 UTC

spring beans vs lifecyclebeans

Dear Ignite,

We have following problem/challenge we're currently facing to:

*       We have implemented IgniteCompute closureX - which uses @Autowired beanA which calls via JNI C++ dll

*       We instantiate and initialize beanA via spring = <context:component-scan base-package="d.c.b.a"/>

*       When we start one or more ignite nodes on one physical machine and broadcast closure (via ignite client) across these nodes (one physical machine) everything  works  just fine

*       When we start ignite nodes on several physical machines:

o   On the machine where ignite client's is broadcasting closure computation works fine

o   On other physical machines running the ignite nodes we are getting exception_access_violation coming from JNI class accessing C++ dll

*       Question:

o   Could there any problem with beanA instantiation via spring - before node starting  and not via ignite lifecyclebean? Why do I refere to lifecyclebean: before we put the whole functionality of beanA into spring we did small PoC = w/o spring where closure did utilize lifecycle beanA accessing via JNI DLL lib and it worked

Thank you a lot in advance!
jaro

Jaroslav Saxa
Accenture - Technology Architecture
Plynarenska 7/C, 829 01 Bratislava
Mobile: +421-904-706113
Email: jaroslav.saxa@accenture.com<ma...@accenture.com>

www.accenture.com

Re: spring beans vs lifecyclebeans

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Hi Jaro,

Were you able to resolve your issue? Would be great if you could share how
it was resolved with the community.

Thanks,
D.