Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Johan Lundberg <jo...@NotSoHotMail.com> on 2006/09/04 11:05:38 UTC

[axis2] ant task for deployment of .aar-file

The axis2 web-interface is nice when you deploy a aar file rarely. But,
during development is becomes a bit cumbersome since I have to deploy
for testing quite often.

The imaginable ways of deploying my web services application would be:
1. Uploading the aar file to the axis2 web application through the web
interface.
2. Ant-task using Tomcat manager application for deployment of complete
axis2.war containing my aar file.
3. Copy the aar file to the deployed axis2 app in tomcat and hope for
auto-deployment. (Requires local access to tomcat.)
4. Copying the complete axis2.war containing my aar file to the tomcat
webapps directory.(Requires local access to tomcat.)
5. Missing: ant-task for uploading the aar file to the running axis2
application.

Are there any plans of making a ant-task for deployment of aar files to
axis2?

/johan

Re: [axis2] ant task for deployment of .aar-file

Posted by Johan Lundberg <jo...@NotSoHotMail.com>.
Ok, I have logged it in the jira.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1109

/johan