Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/18 14:13:32 UTC

Demo web site proposal.

Hi all,

I have seen the current demo trial website.

It will be nice to add COVID-19 data time series data and show with
grafana what happens.

Julian, could you help with this?

https://github.com/ohad-israeli/covid19-timeseries

Please let me know if you need some help.

BR,

Giorgio

Re: Demo web site proposal.

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Hi Giorgio,

this is indeed a neat idea... let me have a look later perhaps we can package everything together with a ready to use Grafana Dashboard.

Will try to have a look this evening (CEST).

Julian