Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Charles Souillard <Ch...@ext.bull.net> on 2006/01/20 10:17:17 UTC

Traces in a component

Hi all,

I am trying to print traces to the output SM console but I got some
problems...

In fact I have added very simple traces : System.out.println at the
beginning of all my methods in my jbi classes (SE).
My problem is that they are never printed out on the console...
Does it means
1) there is a problem during the install of my component and the
deployment of my SU ?
2) No one method is called by the JBI container ?

Thanks for your help.
Solving this problem will probably help move forward on my SE/SU
installation/deployment

Regards,
Charles

Re: Traces in a component