Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by nicolasduminil <ni...@simplex-software.fr> on 2010/12/09 16:32:25 UTC

Can't checkout maven project from Subversion repository

Greetings,

I'm using Eclipse Helios with m2eclipse plugin. The "Installed Software"
window shows the following:

  Maven Integration for Eclipse (Required)	0.12.0.20101115-1102
org.maven.ide.eclipse.feature.feature.group
  Maven Integration for WTP (Optional)	0.11.1.20101108-1810
org.maven.ide.eclipse.wtp.feature.feature.group

I'm using also the Subversive plugin. The same "Installed Software" window
is dispolaying:

  Subversive Revision Graph (Optional) (Incubation)	0.7.9.I20101203-1700
org.eclipse.team.svn.revision.graph.feature.group
  Subversive SVN Connectors	2.2.2.I20101203-1700
org.polarion.eclipse.team.svn.connector.feature.group
  Subversive SVN Integration for the Mylyn Project (Optional) (Incubation)
0.7.9.I20101203-1700	org.eclipse.team.svn.mylyn.feature.group
  Subversive SVN JDT Ignore Extensions (Optional) (Incubation)
0.7.9.I20101203-1700
org.eclipse.team.svn.resource.ignore.rules.jdt.feature.group
  Subversive SVN Team Provider (Incubation)	0.7.9.I20101203-1700
org.eclipse.team.svn.feature.group
  Subversive SVN Team Provider Localization (Optional) (Incubation)
0.7.9.I20101203-1700	org.eclipse.team.svn.nl1.feature.group
  Subversive SVN Team Provider Sources (Incubation)	0.7.9.I20101203-1700
org.eclipse.team.svn.source.feature.group

Going to the sonatype update site as well as to the Subversive one, the
Eclipse installer says: "There is nothing to install" as I checked the
option "Hide already installed items".

However; trying to checkout maven projects from the Subversion repository
says:

12/9/10 3:18:22 PM CET: SCM provider is not available for
scm:svn:https://gtssvn.xeop.de/svn/GTS/ad/thirdparty/advisory/trunk

After having googled a while I've noticed that this problem has appeared to
many people and they were advised to install the Maven SCM provider for
Subversive. But how and where since the Subversive site says that every
thing which could have been installed is already installed ? m2e-extras has
been completely installed, but the Tycho project configuration which, in my
opinion, is not related to what I need.

Many thanks in advance for helping me.

kind regards,

Nicolas

Re: Can't checkout maven project from Subversion repository

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Hi

This seems like a question for the Subversive team.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: Can't checkout maven project from Subversion repository

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Right, but this is not the list for the m2eclipse team.

This list is for the SCM subproject of Maven.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: Can't checkout maven project from Subversion repository