Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Kapil Sachdeva <ks...@sbcglobal.net> on 2005/01/27 00:05:03 UTC

FileAppender & RemoteLoggingServerPlugin

Hi Guys,

As we all know that FileAppender locks the file when logging is ON and another process can not acquire handle of the file. You recommend solution to it by using RemoteLogginServerPlugin. My understanding for this is that you will have deploy a remoting server application (which is always running) to do this.

Please correct me if I am not clear about RemoteLogginServerPlugin.

Kapil Sachdeva
http://www.dotnetcard.com/blogs/ksachdeva