Posted to user@flink.apache.org by LakeShen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/04 06:07:48 UTC

Flink Web UI display nothing in k8s when use ingress

Hi community,
        now we plan to move all flink tasks to k8s cluster. For one flink
task , we want to see this flink task web ui . First , we create the k8s
Service to expose 8081 port of jobmanager, then we use ingress controller
so that we can see it outside.But the flink web like this :

[image: image.png]

The flink web ui images and other info not display , what can I do to
display flink web info ?
Thanks to your replay.

Re: Flink Web UI display nothing in k8s when use ingress

Posted by LakeShen <sh...@gmail.com>.
In my thought , I think I should config the correct flink jobserver for
flink task

LakeShen <sh...@gmail.com> 于2020年3月4日周三 下午2:07写道:

Posted by ouywl <ou...@139.com>.
Hi lake:

    Ok, Show the jobmanager pod logs, Can you see the jm pods is running ok? Try use cube-proxy, or NodePort, That you can see the webUI?

Best,

Ouywl

On 03/4/2020
14:08,[LakeShen<sh...@gmail.com>](mailto:shenleifighting@gmail.com)