Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com> on 2007/09/02 03:20:50 UTC

Re: Check JSP/Servlet Version from a command line

I also don't know why this is happening (seems like some problem with JMX).
However specifying 'registerRequests="false"' on the AJP <Connector />
element looks like it may be a workaround.  That will at least prevent the
threads blocking in checkRequest.

"Jimmy Phelan :: Blacknight Solutions" <ji...@blacknight.ie> wrote in
message news:02e801c7ebc3$23183e90$e4f31151@blacknight.local...