Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by sh...@e-z.net on 2014/05/16 17:26:38 UTC

Xalan-J 2.7.2 - Documentation

I have rebuilt the documentation webpages for Xalan Java 2.7.2
and committing the new pages.

The build is from the official documentation.

I have identified and fixed numerous broken links.  Most of the
breaks were because the parent project Apache XML has been
retired to the attic and our email list addresses have been
moved to xalan.apache.org.

The new website for Xalan-J should be available in several hours.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway

Re: Xalan-J 2.7.2 - Documentation

Posted by sh...@e-z.net.
Gary,

The items from xalan-j_1_7_1_maint were merged into the trunk.
It is from there that the fixup edits were performed to regenerate
the Xalan-J website.

I monitor the email stream and can regenerate the site.

I did not post new javadoc pages.  They are from the older generation.

With your assistance and comments, we can improve the Xalan-J
presentation.  I am preparing a new top-level page to reference
the Xalan-J project.  This change should be minor.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com