Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2006/04/13 21:03:09 UTC

Re: Wiki page for Monday's IRC discussion

[snip]

> To help Monday's IRC discussion of what we'd like to do for the May
> release, I'm starting to prepare a Wiki page with a summary of the
> features and work items that have already been discussed. I hope it
> will help and will be easier than crawling through tons of emails.
> I'll send another email with a link when I have a first cut of that page.

I created a new Wiki page at http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/Tasks.
It's a tentative todo/task list, a first attempt at summarizing the
various work items that have been suggested the last few weeks. Please
feel free to edit, help clarify or add to it to prepare Monday's IRC
discussion.

--
Jean-Sebastien