Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Justin Ji <bi...@foxmail.com> on 2019/06/20 09:30:22 UTC

Can we avoid the PME when restarts a node in cluster.

Hi Igniters -

Since the PME may hang the cluster for a while when restarting, so can we
avoid it?

Re: Can we avoid the PME when restarts a node in cluster.

Posted by Justin Ji <bi...@foxmail.com>.
Thank for your replay!

Is there a scheduled release date of 2.8.0?

Re: Can we avoid the PME when restarts a node in cluster.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

There is also this ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-9420

It is done but not released yet, since 2.8 is not out.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Павлухин Иван <vo...@gmail.com>.
It worth noting that IGNITE-9420 seems to be relevant for clusters
with enabled persistence.

пт, 21 июн. 2019 г. в 12:57, Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>:

> Hello!
>
> 2.7.5 definitely did not include it and there is no set date for 2.8.
>
> Regards,
>
> пт, 21 июн. 2019 г., 6:50 Justin Ji <bi...@foxmail.com>:
>>
>> 2.7.5 may not include the feature~
>>

>> --

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: Can we avoid the PME when restarts a node in cluster.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Posted by Justin Ji <bi...@foxmail.com>.

Posted by "Maxim.Pudov" <pu...@gmail.com>.