Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/28 13:52:56 UTC

Re: Status on axis2/c 1.7.0 RC2

Lets get this pack out of the attic.

I am trying to get the latest trunk compiled and pack an RC3.

Samisa Abeysinghe

http://samisa-abeysinghe.blogspot.com/

Re: Status on axis2/c 1.7.0 RC2

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
FYI: I have started work on this. In the process of going though the long
list of open issues and applying those patches.

Some patches seem to be outdated, and I am trying to apply the fixes
manually. Needless to say, it is time consuming.

Samisa Abeysinghe

http://samisa-abeysinghe.blogspot.com/