Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Cristi Toth <cr...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/19 10:16:58 UTC

blank page when running demo !?

Hi,

I have a problem running the demo project.
When I run it from IntelliJ Idea it always returns a blank page

I did a clean checkout, build it with maven, built the Idea project with
maven and ran it.

My config is:
Win XP SP2
Java 1.5.0_11
Idea 6.0.5

Does anyonw have an idea what's wrong?

P.S. I also tried on Exadel (eclipse) but I got some weird class not found
problem
although the dependenices were ok

Re: blank page when running demo !?

Posted by Cristi Toth <cr...@gmail.com>.
thanks Martin, this was it
now it works at last

On 4/19/07, Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you use tomcat 5.5.x?
>
> Did you get rid of jsp20.jar and commons-el.jar in your WEB-INF/lib
> directory?
>
> regards,
>
> Martin
>
> On 4/19/07, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> > and the website from the Austrian company "Irian" (a JSF consulting
> > company) serves the current Trinidad demo as expected as well:
> >
> > http://example.irian.at/trinidad-demo-20070419/faces/index.jspx
> >
> > -M
> >
> > On 4/19/07, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> > > mvn clean install on the trunk went through;
> > > the created WAR I put into Tomcat 5.5.x and it worked.
> > >
> > > -M

> with

> found
> > > >

> > > --
> > > Matthias Wessendorf
> > > http://tinyurl.com/fmywh
> > >
> > > further stuff:
> > >

> > --
> > Matthias Wessendorf
> > http://tinyurl.com/fmywh
> >
> > further stuff:
> > mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com
> >

> --
>
> http://www.irian.at
>
> Your JSF powerhouse -
> JSF Consulting, Development and
> Courses in English and German

Cristi Toth
-------------
Codebeat
www.codebeat.ro

Re: blank page when running demo !?

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Do you use tomcat 5.5.x?

Did you get rid of jsp20.jar and commons-el.jar in your WEB-INF/lib directory?

regards,

Martin

On 4/19/07, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> and the website from the Austrian company "Irian" (a JSF consulting
> company) serves the current Trinidad demo as expected as well:
>
> http://example.irian.at/trinidad-demo-20070419/faces/index.jspx
>
> -M
>
> On 4/19/07, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> > mvn clean install on the trunk went through;
> > the created WAR I put into Tomcat 5.5.x and it worked.
> >
> > -M
> >
> > On 4/19/07, Cristi Toth <cr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I have a problem running the demo project.
> > > When I run it from IntelliJ Idea it always returns a blank page
> > >
> > > I did a clean checkout, build it with maven, built the Idea project with
> > > maven and ran it.
> > >
> > > My config is:
> > > Win XP SP2
> > > Java 1.5.0_11
> > > Idea 6.0.5
> > >
> > > Does anyonw have an idea what's wrong?
> > >
> > > P.S. I also tried on Exadel (eclipse) but I got some weird class not found
> > > problem
> > > although the dependenices were ok
> > >

> > --
> > Matthias Wessendorf