Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Radhika Nadkarni <na...@hotmail.com> on 2002/06/03 14:24:53 UTC

Validator in struts 1.1 by radhika

hi,
I am using Validator of Struts 1.1
My jsp has 2 text boxes. Upon click of the submit button, validation.xml
file which I have written must be parsed, so that it will carry out the
validations which i have written.
However, im getting the foll. error : -

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: SERVLET_CONTEXT_KEY
        at
org.apache.struts.validator.action.ValidatorForm.initValidator(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.struts.validator.action.ValidatorForm.validate(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processValidate(RequestProcessor.java:910)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:245)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1109)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:470)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:265)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:200)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:2456)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java:2039)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:139)

Can anyone tell me as to where im going wrong ?? I think some problem
related to setting classpath
Help reqd. urgently