Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Giovanni Gherdovich <g....@gmail.com> on 2012/06/30 11:58:21 UTC

more than one text corpus with solr?

Hi all,

i am experimenting with solr, and I feel the need to
index more than just one corpus and search them
with solr independently.

is it possible to have this setup?
Several independent indices all managed by the same solr instance?

cheers,
Giovanni

Re: more than one text corpus with solr?

Posted by Giovanni Gherdovich <g....@gmail.com>.
Hi Gora,

yes I was actually looking for a multi-core setup.

thanks!

GGhh

2012/6/30 Gora Mohanty

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.