Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2007/04/24 20:05:31 UTC

DayTrader JIRA project is still using RTC Workflow

Just noticed when I transferred a Feature from the Geronimo JIRA over to
the DayTrader JIRA, that it is still using the RTC Workflow.
   Status  (Workflow)   	 Open  (jira)   	 Open  (RTC Workflow)
Can someone fix this or who do we ask (infra)?

-Donald

Re: DayTrader JIRA project is still using RTC Workflow

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
I'll look later today.