Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by John Gregson <jf...@shaw.ca> on 2016/10/13 17:13:45 UTC

Update

I am using 4.1.2.
Tried to update to 4.1.3 using the built-In update checker.
I am using Win 10.
John.

J. Gregson
jfgregson@shaw.ca

Re: Update

Posted by Jim McLaughlin <jj...@gmail.com>.
Just because i was curious, I went to the openoffice.org web site and
downloaded 4.1.3 directly, without using the "updates" drop down within OO
4.1.3

Download and install under Windoze went quickly and without any apparent
hitches.  Reads all my old documents created in each of 4.1.3; 4.1.2; 4.1.1
and 3.x.x

Re: Update

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Re: Update