Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org> on 2012/02/28 18:44:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Juhani Connolly

On behalf of Apache Flume PPMC, I am excited to welcome Juhani
Connolly as a new committer on Flume! Juhani has has provided valuable
feedback, patches and has participated in design discussions. Some
examples of his contributions so far can be seen from the following
JIRAs:

http://s.apache.org/jxcf

Congratulations Juhani!

Thanks,
Arvind Prabhakar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Juhani Connolly

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Nice work! Glad to have you on board!

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@cloudera.com>.
Juhani, congrats!

Posted by Will McQueen <wi...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations, Juhani!

Cheers,
Will

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>.
Hey Juhani,

   Congratulations !

thanks
Prasad

Posted by Eric Sammer <es...@cloudera.com>.
Welcome Juhani! It's great to have you with us!

--
Eric Sammer
twitter: esammer

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Juhani, Jarek, and Brock

Posted by Peter Newcomb <pe...@walmartlabs.com>.
Congratulations to Juhani, Jarek, and Brock!

It's great to see Flume development accelerating, thanks to all committers for your, *ahem*, commitment!  :-)

-peter

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Juhani Connolly

Posted by Eric Sammer <es...@cloudera.com>.

--
Eric Sammer
twitter: esammer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Juhani Connolly

Posted by alo alt <wg...@googlemail.com>.
Brock, Juhani and Jarek - congratulations and welcome!

--
Alexander Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>.