Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ivan Cardenas <iv...@ktg-tech.com> on 2020/05/11 22:17:37 UTC

Can't download full executable for OpenOffice on chrome or firefox

Can't download full executable for OpenOffice on chrome or firefox

Problem description
Exchange this text to describe the problem

(What does not work? What do you expect?)
Browser variables
Values
navigator.appCodeName
Mozilla
navigator.appName
Netscape
navigator.appVersion
5.0 (Windows)
navigator.platform
Win32
navigator.oscpu
Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64
navigator.cpuClass
undefined
navigator.product
Gecko
navigator.productSub
20100101
navigator.vendor
navigator.vendorSub
navigator.language
en-US
navigator.browserLanguage
undefined
navigator.userLanguage
undefined
navigator.systemLanguage
undefined
navigator.userAgent
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:76.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/76.0
Debian / Ubuntu / IceWeasel ?
No / No / No
Stable Release

JavaScript functions/variables
Values
Language ISO code
en-US
Language ISO code (from select box)
en-US
Release matrix platform position (full)
11
Release matrix platform position (lp)
12
Release matrix platform array data
y,134
Release matrix language array data
en-US,English (US),English (US),y,download/index.html
UI platform name
Windows (EXE)
UI platform name (not supported)
Platform (short)
win32
URL platform name (full)
Win_x86_install
URL platform name (lp)
Win_x86_langpack
URL platform name (from select box)
win32
Version (from select box)
4.1.7
File name (full)
Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.7_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe
File name (lp)
Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.7_Win_x86_langpack_en-US.exe
File extension
.exe
File size (full) (MByte)
134
File size (lp) (MByte)
18
Release info
Milestone AOO417m1 | Build ID 9800 | Git hash 46059c9192 | Released 2019-09-21
Download file link (full)
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.7/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.7_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe/download
Download file link (lp)
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.7/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.7_Win_x86_langpack_en-US.exe/download
Checksum file link (full) (here for MD5)
Checksum file link (lp) (here for MD5)
Base URL to Sourceforge.net
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.7/binaries/
Base URL to Apache Archive
https://archive.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.1.7
getLinkSelection() (download URL)
undefined
isLanguageSupported() (true/false) ?
true
Show the sub-box (true/false) ?
true
General error (true/false) ?
false

--
​Ivan Cardenas
​President / CTO

Re: Can't download full executable for OpenOffice on chrome or firefox

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 12.05.20 um 00:17 schrieb Ivan Cardenas:
> Can't download full executable for OpenOffice on chrome or firefox
>
> Problem description
> Exchange this text to describe the problem
>
> (What does not work? What do you expect?)
> Browser variables
> Values

I've downloaded a second ago and haven't seen a problem. So, in general
it's working.

When you have problems with specific mirror servers then just change
them. On the SourceForge webpage there is a grey "Problems Downloading?"
button. Just click on it and choose a different mirror from the popup
dialog.

HTH

Marcus