Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/06 06:36:11 UTC

Re: queries about mina and proxy

Hi Anshuk,

Please do not e-mail me directly.  Sending a message to me directly
doesn't mean fast response at all.  Always use our support forum or
mailing list, even if the response is not showing up.

On Nov 30, 2007 4:07 PM, Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri
<an...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Trustin,
>
> I got your contact information from your blog while going some open source
> project related stuff. I have some queries regarding mina and asyncweb.
> I am trying to built a small proxy which will receive any httprequest,
> decode that and then send it to the actual end point server address and get
> the response and encode it back, with the http decoders/encoders that apache
> mina examples has provided. But I am having some issue in doing that. While
> the request is being received by the client proxy handler, after that, the
> control after writing the message from the byte buffer to the iosession,
> gets stopped and the request message never reaches the end point server.
> Do you have any idea about this similar kind of problem and why it happens?
> Please let me know if you have any idea so that I will send across the
> source codes.
> Thanks a lot!

Unfortunately, I have no idea about what is causing your problem at all.

Please provide detailed information about your problem as follows:

http://mina.apache.org/reporting-a-bug.html

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6

Re: queries about mina and proxy

Posted by Anshuk <An...@cognizant.com>.
Thanks Trustin.

Got no replies from the support forum, so thats the reason why I mailed you
individually.
I do have asked again about the idea for that specific problem, but still no