Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2005/08/03 20:48:19 UTC

Discontinue current-testers v.s. stable-testers?

Please, we need one more to pipe up, as Sander and I already
concur that two lists is one to many.

Would like to consolidate the two lists into testers@httpd.
Votes please?  I'm calling this issue 12 hours from now.

Bill

Re: Discontinue current-testers v.s. stable-testers?

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Would like to consolidate the two lists into testers@httpd.
> Votes please?  I'm calling this issue 12 hours from now.

+1.

Regards,
Graham

Re: Discontinue current-testers v.s. stable-testers?

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 8/3/05, William A. Rowe, Jr. <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> Would like to consolidate the two lists into testers@httpd.
> Votes please?  I'm calling this issue 12 hours from now.

+1

Re: Discontinue current-testers v.s. stable-testers?

Posted by Lars Eilebrecht <la...@eilebrecht.net>.
According to William:

> Would like to consolidate the two lists into testers@httpd.
> Votes please?  I'm calling this issue 12 hours from now.

+1

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht          - "Great spirits have always encountered violent
lars@eilebrecht.net       - opposition from mediocre." (Albert Einstein)