Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2006/04/25 18:08:59 UTC

Cross language interop?

Has anyone in the team done any work in Tuscany looking at cross language
interoperability? I'm initially interested in ensuring SDO serialization is
compatible between PHP, C++ and Java. If there is existing work it gives me
somewhere to start. If not I'll start something.

Simon

Re: Cross language interop?

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
I don't think anyone has looked at this yet. It would be very good to
know if this works so please start something - if you have any
questions please ping this list.

--
Jeremy