Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by "Paul C. Bryan" <pa...@forgerock.com> on 2011/10/23 23:35:20 UTC

JSON Patch Internet-Draft 02

I've posted the third draft of the JSON Patch Internet-Draft to the
IETF:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pbryan-json-patch-02

It should address all of the outstanding issues that have been raised to
date. Your feedback is welcome.

Paul

Re: JSON Patch Internet-Draft 02

Posted by Jamie Talbot <ja...@jamietalbot.com>.
Hi Paul,

That makes sense.  I was thinking of something along the lines of
"mkdir -p /non/existent/path/new/".  Your alternative is obviously
equivalent, if a little more verbose.

Cheers,

Jamie.

--