Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/12/17 16:55:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committers - Akira Ajisaka and Tsuyoshi Ozawa

On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am pleased to announce that Akira
Ajisaka
and Tsuyoshi Ozawa have been elected as committers on the Apache
Hadoop project. We appreciate all the work they have put into the project
so far, and look forward to their future contributions.

Welcome, Akira  and Tsuyoshi!

-Steve

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committers - Akira Ajisaka and Tsuyoshi Ozawa

Posted by Vinayakumar B <vi...@apache.org>.
Congratulations guys. Welcome aboard!

-Vinay

Posted by "Liu, Yi A" <yi...@intel.com>.

Posted by Andrew Wang <an...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats guys! I really appreciate everything you've done so far, and
looking forward to seeing lots of your commits :)

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Masatake Iwasaki <iw...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>.
Congratulations, Akira and Tsuyoshi!

Masatake Iwasaki

Posted by Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats!

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 12:27 PM, Suresh Srinivas <su...@hortonworks.com>
wrote:

> Congrats Akira and Tsuyoshi. Well deserved!
>
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 9:15 PM, Devaraj K <de...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Congratulations Akira and Tsuyoshi...
> >

> > Thanks
> > Devaraj
> >
> > On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 9:25 PM, Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am pleased to announce that Akira
> > > Ajisaka
> > > and Tsuyoshi Ozawa have been elected as committers on the Apache
> > > Hadoop project. We appreciate all the work they have put into the
> project
> > > so far, and look forward to their future contributions.
> > >
> > > Welcome, Akira  and Tsuyoshi!
> > >
> > > -Steve
> > >
> > > --
> > > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> entity
> reader
> > that
> > immediately
> > >

> > --
> >

> > Thanks
> > Devaraj K
> >

> --
> http://hortonworks.com/download/
>
> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Zhijie Shen
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

Posted by Suresh Srinivas <su...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Devaraj K <de...@apache.org>.

wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am pleased to announce that Akira
> Ajisaka
> and Tsuyoshi Ozawa have been elected as committers on the Apache
> Hadoop project. We appreciate all the work they have put into the project
> so far, and look forward to their future contributions.
>
> Welcome, Akira  and Tsuyoshi!
>
> -Steve
>
> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Thanks
Devaraj K

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committers - Akira Ajisaka and Tsuyoshi Ozawa

Posted by Gera Shegalov <ge...@apache.org>.
Congratulations and welcome, Akira  and Tsuyoshi!

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Akira and Tsuyoshi! Keep up the great work!

+Vinod

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Congrats and welcome!

Thanks,
Roman.

Posted by Kihwal Lee <ki...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations!Kihwal

Posted by Sangjin Lee <sj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org>.
Congratulations to Akira and Tsuyoshi!

Posted by Binglin Chang <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations to both of you, Akira and Tsuyoshi.

Chris Nauroth
Hortonworks
http://hortonworks.com/

Posted by Arpit Agarwal <aa...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Rohith Sharma K S <ro...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations Akira Ajisaka and Tsuyoshi Ozawa :-)

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.