Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2009/05/12 19:04:34 UTC

[VOTE RESULT] Publish Apache Sling Release

The vote to release Apache Sling passed by lazy consensus. The following
 Incubator PMC members already voted for the release of the podling:

Bertrand Delacretaz
Felix Meschberger
Carsten Ziegeler
Jukka Zitting

Thanks for voting; I'll upload the release on thursday.

Regards
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler