Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Michel de Lange <mi...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2013/09/23 02:45:33 UTC

arq updates, inserts and delete: Code samples

Dear all,

I am hoping to write a java program to insert and update triples in a
mysql database, using jena and fuseki. I can do queries, but how do I do
updates, deletes and inserts? Could anyone please send me some code samples?

Thank you very much, all help is greatly appreciated.

Michel

Re: arq updates, inserts and delete: Code samples

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 23/09/13 01:45, Michel de Lange wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am hoping to write a java program to insert and update triples in a
> mysql database, using jena and fuseki. I can do queries, but how do I do
> updates, deletes and inserts? Could anyone please send me some code
> samples?
>
> Thank you very much, all help is greatly appreciated.
>

> Michel

http://jena.apache.org/documentation/query/update.html

and the package com.hp.hpl.jena.update

and for Fuseki, SPARQL Update and/or the Graph Store Protocol
(DatasetAccessor)

	Andy