Posted to zeta-dev@incubator.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/02 06:40:35 UTC

Updated status page

Hello,

I updated the status page with links to the mailinglist, the website
(which only contains a placeholder) and the upcoming JIRA.

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/zetacomponents.html

This is just for your information

Cheers
Christian

Re: Updated status page

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

> I will try to make up a draft for this later this week and send it here
> for review. What is the deadline for the report?

its before 09.06.
Please have in mind that mentors need some time to sign it off, so a
few days before would be better (yes, I know its short time)

> Another question regarding the mailinglist: Is there an admin interface
> somewhere, so we can adjust some things? For example, I'd like to have
> subject prefixes.

I know from other list its possible but I don't know how. Actually you
can try these "-help" e-mail adresses or ask at the infrastructure@a.o
list if nobody else comes up with the idea how it works.

Cheers
Christian

Re: Updated status page

Posted by Tobias Schlitt <to...@schlitt.info>.