Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Roger Lee, NOTiFY" <ro...@notify.co.uk> on 2005/03/28 10:00:27 UTC

Re: x:tree2 problem - Fixed

Sean,

After altering the order I constructed the "tree2" it worked!   Added the
parents then the children as I went along. Rather than constructing branches
as I went along and adding the completed branch to the parent. If that makes
sense?

This is reverse to how I did it in Web Galileo.

Feel you could do with some more warning/error messages though as it was
fixed more by luck than judgement.

Regards,

Roger Lee

Internet communications are not secure and therefore NOTiFY
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
Although NOTiFY operates anti-virus programmes, it does not
accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by
viruses being passed.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NOTiFY.
Replies to this email may be monitored by NOTiFY for operational or
business reasons.

Posted by "Roger Lee, NOTiFY" <ro...@notify.co.uk>.
Yes originally nothing was been shown in the JSP.

The rendered HTML only had the < head > < title > showing. Even a heading
inside a < verbatim > wasn't appearing.

Maybe it was cached earlier version. The populated tree did suddenly appear!

Anyway thanks for all your help and suggestions.

Regards,

Roger

Re: x:tree2 problem - Fixed

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.