Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Isaac Councill <is...@hioscar.com> on 2014/07/23 17:11:34 UTC

aurora at Oscar Health

Hi,

This is mostly for introduction and to say that we're using aurora in
production at Oscar. So far so good, and thanks for open sourcing! I'm
currently running 0.5.0 rc0 on mesos 0.18.0, about to upgrade to rc1 hoping
that will fix cron.

I don't have anything to give back yet, unless anyone wants rpm specs
tested on SL and centos (works with tito/mock).

Also +1 to earlier comment about open sourcing Server Sets. I'll likely
need to write my own version of that within the next couple of weeks, so
the request might be late for me. Announcer is already available, no?

Isaac

Re: aurora at Oscar Health

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.
Thanks!!